AFCEC, Bldg 1
2261 Hughes Ave,
Lackland AFB, TX 78236-9853
The quality and subject matter depicted by graphics and images is of paramount importance, and acquiring professional photographic services is highly encouraged. Although the jurors focus primarily on the merits of the design, image quality can often sway their opinion.
| Please Note |
- Prints made from working drawings are not acceptable.
- DO NOT CREATE MONTAGES with multiple images and submit as a single image.
- DO NOT INCLUDE COMPANY LOGOS, EXTRANEOUS TEXT, BORDERS, ETC.
- Do not use image software to retouch, add color or landscape objects to photographs.
- Images should be uploaded as "true" images without any enhancements.
All entries must include the following:
- Completed Entry Form - Available on this web site after registration.
- Submission Questions - Select the appropriate link below that matches the entry category and provide concise written answers as applicable. These documents are also available for download on the Entry Categories page that describes the criteria for each category.
Note: Download PDF template, answer the questions in the shaded spaces provided, save the document using the exact file name, "questions.pdf"
- Images - Submit a maximum of 12 color images that portray the basic design aspects of the entry without extraneous detail. Digital images shall be in Joint Photographic Experts Group (JPEG) format and uploaded into this web site. Images must be provided with a resolution of at least 300 dots per inch (dpi) and with minimum dimensions of 5 inches by 7 inches (1500 by 2100 pixels).
- Installation Approval Form - Download and print this form -- approvalform.pdf -- and obtain the base civil engineer's signature. Then, scan the signed document as a PDF and upload with the file name "approvalform.pdf"